Tuesday 10 September 2013

Bird Thing

Back at art college, made a bird thing out of paper, it's ok .

Were all doing animals , heard someone behind me scream "Fucking pig ", thought he was starting a fight till I saw his pig drawing was'nt going the way he wanted.anyway went to the pub tonight , I found the past 2 days hard cause i did a full days work after each of my days in college but talking to other mature students, a lot are working to put themselves through college and we're the lucky ones, people who are finding work hard to find and often also have family commitments are finding it very hard. It 's such a pity that people may not get a chance to reach their artistic potential cause the bankers fucked the country up . As against that ,i suppose it could be worse, no one is actually starving here and art is only art. No, thats harsh , I wish I could help people. I'd love all my friends to be secure , without worry and  able to grow artistically over the next 3 years safe in the knowledge that as long as they put in the work, an education was guaranteed , but  I know money worries are looming so high that creativity is being stifled. As i sayI'd love to help I've enough money to put other people through college but as a fellow student that would be weird, I think . But anyway , look at the mythical beasts which appeared in my beer froth after my first sip tonight , who said the old Gods have died.

No comments:

Post a Comment