Tuesday 17 September 2013

Paper swan done

I think iv discovered a difference between fine art and design. In fine art the brief is just a a phrase to spring board your imagination and intellectual pretensions. In design it needs to be followed to the letter. That makes sense as design is product and industry centered. So after letting rip for a couple of days I spent to day between the 45 orthodontic patients I saw making an accurate copy of the drawing I made for the bref .By the way the 2nd model the one with the long neck actually flies , Ive tested it.
 Bit up and down about art college. I like the opportunity to learn skills in a design course and the lack of intellectual pretension  but I dont want to do a "craft" course, we'll have to see, its all a bit crafty so far, eeerrrr!!!
 some people I liked from last year have dropped out , which is a pity , others are finding it hard to juggle life and art , i hope it all works out. I'm very busy at work and finding it extreamly stressfull at the moment, we will have to see , some pictures ...









  

No comments:

Post a Comment