Tuesday 26 February 2013

Print blog 12 (I think, its been a long day)

A real long day today, saw 38 patients this morning before college , got a few prints done then did my journal , lots of looking up print makers on the internet. Interestingly, where as artists in general tend to be live long lives ( must be something to do with smoking roll ups) Print makers seem to die young ,is it something in the ink, I;m wearing gloves from now on!Anyway trying to not to neglect my continueing dental educatiion so went on to a lecture on gum disease after doing my journal ,yum,yum. just home now , shattered. Between the dentistry and the art was swapping e mails with a marine archeoligst friend, found somethiing interesting scuba diving in the lake on sunday and I want him to come down and do a survey , so keeping all my irons in the fire today!

No comments:

Post a Comment