Wednesday 24 April 2013

exams-yuk....

did an exam today . cant rember when i last did one . I did an Masters of Scioence degree 20 something years ago and a Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons in England and a diploma in Orthodontics at the same time. All that involved a lot of oral exames and dissertations, I remeber doing them, presumably there was written exams in there somewhere but I dont remember them. I also did written exams for my dental degree. Agian I other than one professor saying he couldnt read my writing , so he gave me 50% I dont remember them . The one exam i do remember was my leaving cert. 35 years later I still remember it vividly. I still have recurring dreams about it and the weirdest thing when the paper was put down in front of me today and i was instructed to write my name on the front the writing that came out was my hand writing of my 18 year old self, I recognised it straight away all cramped and awkward , i was schooled in england in the 1960's and never learned joined up writing.It was all so trumatic I went straight down to the Gate for a pint after , cant remember when I last had a drink mid afternoon during a working week. Any way while waiting for the exam, started making a souvenir for my diving buddy ,sinead, who helped find the river clay. its made of the clay we found, hope it fires ok thisd came out of the klin,its ok

No comments:

Post a Comment