Tuesday 30 April 2013

`Great day at college ,BAD day at work

There is always an anxiety when your a professional running a buisness . You demand big fees for your work , which is great but you have to give a service which justifies the fees.I was having a lovely day today till at my last patient said they were unhappy with the result of their very exspencive orthodontic treatment m. I like to please people,it's my nature. It's important to me to be good at anything I do and to be well thought of, so I find this upsetting. I'm also acutly aware that people who hand over their money have put trust in me, and maybe an oversight in my managment means a longer, more difficult treatment for someone.It will be sorted out, but not tonight!! Any way called in to L.S.A.D. after work tonight @ 7.30 Elaine was STILL working on the Raku klin!Between herself and Kieran they must have moved 200 Red hot 1000degree c. pieces fromthe klin to the sawdust bins and on to be quenched in cold water, without breaking anything!!! including my big , heavy complex , kids running thing. I was feeling really grim when I called in after work, but the company, the nice evening and seeing my stuff comeout all intact and looking so good cheered me up compleatly I did this big plate early , this morning. It's Adem & Eve being thrown out of the garden of edam. The monkey's are laughing at them for all their daft human sensibilities and the wolves are waiting to tear them apart So thats a lot of what I did today, and thanks again to Elaine and Kirean they are great teachers and I'm really loving ceramics

No comments:

Post a Comment