Monday 12 November 2012

Up all night I've got Demons to fight

But I dont have any demons to fight.I'm quite happy, thats the point , the evil bird god, the god of war , the anguished women,the story of the god of what might of been in his icy church, I dont really have anything to say, I'm not anguished about anything at all,I'm quite a superficial person, for me for me this is just for fun . The real purpose is a loosening up exercise for my imagination I'm 53 and have done nothing artistic other than paint landscapes, I dont want to be inhibited so I'm letting my imagination run free . The strories are silly but i enjoy them, I grew up reading dracula, lord of the rings and the like. I enjoy the macarbe, I like dumb horror movies and this is just dumb horror art , I'm not making any real point here, my emotions arn't engaged in this.It is practice. I'm trying out new stuff  ,I'm deliberatly using unfamiliar materials such as clay and fabrics.......Mind you I just noticed , below, one of the gods is very masculine and the other rather camp , maybe thats saying something about me, emmm, or not !



My only real concern is that when I really try I might have nothing to say , just technique , all smoke and no fire we'll see !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment