Saturday 17 November 2012

Who are you , this is me

i look a bit full of myself , but i probably am 
 I can't remember where I read it but I heard a discription of someone once " he didn't think much of himself but he didn't think of anything else either " or something on those lines , an indulgent combination of self obession and self loathing . I dont think it makes for good art . Picasso was self obsessed but I couldn't imagine him dislikeing himself  and probably gave love easily. What I'm trying to say maybe art is something that has to be given out generously, like music or song, to work.I think people looking at art have to say yes that thouchs my world rather than thats clever but weird  . Any way   thats what I want to work on . Things that are neat , have an imeadiate visual impact and engage emotionally . Thats my problem . its the love bit I have a problem showing , I'll work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment